Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Ladera Ranch is located in south Orange County, California adjacent to San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Santa Margarita and Mission Viejo. The community is characterized by several features such as many traffic speed reducing measures were put into use, with roundabouts on smaller intersections, narrow width streets in the small residential streets and landscaped street medians.
Within the community of Ladera Ranch there are two different types of areas: villages and neighborhoods. Individual builders create an area that is called a neighborhood. There are nine villages, in a village there are ten or more neighborhoods. Ladera Ranch Villages:
• Oak Knoll Village
• Flintridge Village
• Wycliffe Village
• Echo Ridge Village
• Avendale Village
• Terramor Village
• Covenant Hills Village (gated)
Five of the nine villages have clubhouses themed on a particular architecture style that is emphasized within that village. There are also parks, pools, trails, playgrounds and open areas within each village. The community has key-accessed private water park and skate park, 18 community parks, a dog park, six “plunges” (smaller neighborhood pools not connected to a clubhouse), many “pocket parks”/ green belts, a shopping district called Mercantile East Shopping Center, and miles of hiking trails that go all the way to Doheny Beach from its main starting point at the prestigious ‘Vista Toscana’ estate in East Covenant.
Covenant Hills at Ladera Ranch offers custom homes in an exclusive hilltop village located in the only gated community in Ladera Ranch. With 1,600 acres of immaculate protected countryside embraces a rare lifestyle in the historic South Orange County near San Juan Capistrano. This safe nurturing environment brings the serenity in living.
Covenant Hills residents enjoy access to:
• Excellent public (Capistrano Unified School District) and private elementary and middle schools.
• Numerous reputable preschool and daycare choices.
• Orange County Public library.
• Nearby Urban Activity Center, home to diverse offices and businesses.
• Local shopping and dining at Mercantile West, Mercantile East, as well as Bridge Park Plaza, featuring banks, toy stores, grocers, and such restaurants as Infusion, Roma D’Italia, Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream, and many more.